Sunday, May 16, 2010

One MIlion Pillowcase Challenge

Saturday was a workshop day here at the shop for the "One Million Pillowcase Challenge" Here are all the wonderful ladies that stopped by to sew and have a good time making pillowcases. We also had a few drop ins with pillowcase donations. I want to tell everyone how wonderful these ladies are. It was a beautiful sunny day and they spent it here helping make "Hugs" for someone that needs one.
Our pillowcases are going to the Snohomish county Battered Women's Shelter.

Here's my friend Marta. (I cut of her head, I'm such a great photographer!) She stopped by with 38 pillowcases! WOW!!! She must have chained herself to her machine for days! I am so proud of all of every ones hard work. Thank you! thank you! thank you!!!!!!! I know they will make a difference in someones life.

No comments: