Thursday, June 18, 2009

Almost ready for SHOP HOP

OK! I know I haven't been keeping up on my blog. I have been working hard to get the shop ready for The Great Northwest Washington Shop Hop. There's lots of new fabric in and all kind of new quilts up on display. This cute sail boat quilt is from the "Crazy Kids" Book by the Buggy Barn. I just love their patterns. I just got in a brand new one from them. VERY CUTE!
I finished my "Farm Fresh" quilt in time to hang it for shop hop. I really enjoyed making this summery quilt. Now I need another stitchery pattern to get me through summer. I have been eyeing Meg Hawkey's new pattern "Snowmen, A to Z" It's really wonderful!






I'm so lucky to have such nice friends that let me borrow their finished projects! this one was made by Pat Darracot. She does such a great job. It out of the book by Sandy Klop, " American Jane, Quilts For All Seasons" Well, I think I'm almost ready to meet all the great quilters in Western Washington. I hope you are one of them.

No comments: