Friday, November 7, 2008

New Things All The Time

I know it's been some time since I added a post. Sorry!!! Been busy. Here is a project I just finished. It's from the latest Buggy Barn Book. "Celebrating Crazy" As most know They are my favorite books and patterns. Soooo much fun to do. We have a few fabric packs so you can make one just like mine if you wish. In the book, it is done in brown and pinks. Soooooo Cute!

We have Lot's of new fabric in the last week or so. this is a wonderful line called "Bella Blue"


It's so crisp and classic. I would love to make a quilt to cuddle up with and read. Something just for me. Hey! Wouldn't white Minky on the back be just the thing to make this the ultimate comfy?





This is a funky, fun collection from Timeless Treasures called "Taxi" I really love black and whites. So now we have it with great yellow.








Of course, we are always working on fun little projects that will take you no time at all. These are some fun napkins to make your table festive. Each kit makes four napkins and they are only $12.99. Then you can use the pattern to make them from all your holiday fabric in your stash. Who wouldn't love these for a gift?

No comments: