Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Fun Time Was Had By All

Our week end with marylou has come to an end. Everyone had such a good time. I have had several e-mails telling me they want her to come back for another class. Maybe in the spring. Here she is with a basket on her head. It would make such a nice hat. She's such a good sport! Our next big teacher will be Jane Sassaman, in November. Check it out and sign up. You wont be disappointed!
Here is a picture of the class with Marylou in the middle.

This is one of the houses that was built in class. I think this one belongs to Sheryl. I can't wait to see it when she has all the story done.






Here's my friend Linda. She has taken classes with Marylou several times. She's working on a new story quilt and got quite far in class. It's got to be a good story if it has a flying pig!

No comments: