Saturday, July 2, 2011

TOkhe 4th of July!!!! Hurray!!!!

Ok!  Hands down, the 4th of July is my favorite of the faoritest holidays.  It is soooo much more fun than some of the other ones that we wont even mention here.  I am looking forward to a big BBQ. This year we are smoking a turkey and my family's favorite beef brisket.  There will be lots of family, and way too much food and games and of course the fireworks.  Whoopee!!! I will be bringing out all my patriotic quilts to decorate with.

This one will have to stay here though. I still have one more kit to find a home for.   It's called "Faded Glory" by Vintage Spool. If you read this blog and want it, I will take 25% off.   But, it has to be before Sunday night. So I can take it home for the 4th.   Come on you guys!  Lets find this kit a home.  I know you will love it!

Happy 4th Everyone!!!!

No comments: