Friday, July 1, 2011

The Ghastlies are Here

Here we are, three days before the 4th of July, and I'm blogging about Halloween!  That the craziness of retail!  We are always a couple steps ahead.  Hmmm, maybe I should get out the holiday decorations and beat the competition? Ok, NO!!  But just look at this fabric from Alexander Henry.  I LOVE IT!!!  This company is so creative!  We are already working on a sample quilt.  It uses the "Sidelines" pattern.  Right now we have it made up with grizzly bears.   It's a great pattern that will showcase your favorite fabrics.  We have done it so many times.  It always works! 
So now it will have these wonderful people in it.  I can't wait!  The thing is the fabric always sells out very fast!  I will try to get more A.S.A.P.  No guarantees though.  Stay tuned for a picture!
Oh! And Christmas will be arriving all this month.  So ya better start getting your list ready.  Blah!!!!  Enjoy the 4th FIRST!!!

No comments: