Thursday, July 21, 2011

As Promised! The Ghastlies Quilt

A couple blogs ago, I showed the great new fabric from Alexander Henry, "The Ghastlies" had just come in.  WELL!!!  Now we have a great quilt made with it.  I just love this pattern!  We have made it up in so many different fabrics.  It is great for showcasing a great piece of fabric.  So here it is with the Ghastlies in it.  I love it!!!  I hope you do to.  I have ordered more of the fabric to come in.  I don't get to do that very often, but it's going sooo fast!  Thankfully, Alexander Henry still has some. So hopefully the Ghastlies will be with us for a while!

6 comments:

Silverthimble said...

What is the name of the quilt pattern?

Aunt Mary said...

The Name of the pattern is " Sidelines" By B3 Quilts. They are the ones that Make the "Big Block Quilts"

Carol said...

I can seem to find this pattern. Can you share a website or is this from a quilt book?

Carol said...

when I do a google of this, I can't seem to find the pattern. Is there a website or a title of a quilt book, that you can share to help?

Carol said...

I can't seem to find this pattern. Is there a website or a name of a quilt book that you can share?

Aunt Mary said...

The Fabric is called Ghastlies. It's from Alexander Henry. Jopefully they will be doing a new version for this year.