Monday, July 18, 2011

Back From Vacation

 Whew!  For those of you that have faithfully checked my blog in the past few weeks, you may have noticed that I wasn't here.  Vacation is a very beautiful thing!  Every year when Shop Hop is over, it's time for me to go away.  No, I didn't go to anyplace very far away.  The chair under my apple trees was far away enough for me.  Here are some pictures of some of the fun things we did

Tim and I have this wonderful little Italian restaurant in Seattle that we love.  So here we are.  mmmmm..... 
We went to a very different art happening, my son Pat was at in West Seattle.  This is one of his room mates, Niel and I.  It's kind of hard to explain what they were doing, but it was fun to watch. 
Here's my son Pat's girlfriend Virginia. and My son Andy.  Still don't know were Pat is.  It was a very fun crowd.  It's the kind of place that "Moms and Dads" kind of stand out.  But,  I had fun watching.  I'm very proud of my boys.  Pat is VERY into his art.  It's a little different than what I do, but,  who am I to judge.  We had fun!

I just kind of took every minute as it came.  Worked on a quilt from the new "Buggy Barn"  book.  (Stay tuned, I will show it soon) and just really did allot of nothing. 

So... now I'm back to work.  It will take me a few days to find my feet. 

It's nice to be back!

2 comments:

BetsyE said...

Looks like just the kind of relaxing you needed! May I ask what restaurant you guys went to?

Aunt Mary said...

You know, I don't even know the name. It's a tiny little hole in the wall kind of place that you would walk right by if you weren't watching for it. It's a block north of Pioner Square. Right on the corner. It has tables outside, and it smells wonderful!