Thursday, July 28, 2011

Piece O Cake!

 Today is a very good day!  At least so far...  We just got in a new book from the girls at Piece O Cake Designs, Becky Goldsmith and Linda Jenkins. It's a very cute book with some really fun Christmas designs. And guess what?  Just this morning I got an e-mail from Becky Goldsmith.  We have tentatively booked her for three day workshop. OK! it's not until May of 2013, but  hey!  I'm still excited!  She did a workshop about two years ago, here at the shop, and I learned allot! I wasn't even in the class. I was working, but got to watch many of her demonstrations.  Maybe I will work it out so I can take the class too.

Their designs have been one of my favorites for many years,  They are  always so whimsical and fun to make.  So mark your calendar!  Ok. I don't even have a 2013 calendar.  Hmm....  Maybe I'll make a big note for myself and put it on the fridge.  It's going to be hard to wait for that long!

No comments: