Thursday, July 25, 2013

Customers or Friends?

 You know, when I think about it, I have to say I'm a VERY LUCKY GIRL!  I get to be around some of the best people on earth almost every day.  There are not very many "quilters" that are not VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE.  over the last 13 years I have made some really great friends.  I find, when I am telling who is in this or that picture, I say "this is my friend so and so."  I know they are customers, but they have become soooo much more than that to me.  They are my friends!  I get to share so much of their lives with them.  Weddings, new babies, sorrows and laughter.  They have also listened to me when I need to vent.  That makes you all friends!  Thank You!!! 


So..... Today Customer Appreciation Week continues.  Not only can you get an extra15% off a book of your choice,  For every purchase over $30 you can get a FREE fat qurter of your choice.  Just say.  "Carrol Says"  That's the password.  So stop by and help me celebrate YOU!

No comments: