Sunday, July 21, 2013

Customer Appreciation Week at Aunt Mary's

This week we will be celebrating YOU!  All my fantastic,wonderful, gracious, talented, fun and best of the BEST customers.  It's Aunt Mary's Customer appreciation week! From Wednesday through Saturday, EVERYTHING in the shop will be 15% off.  Check my blog or my facebook page each day and get extra offers to print out and bring in.  There could be an extra percentage of or maybe even something for FREE!  On Saturday,  the 27th, we will have a FREE  BBQ lunch from 11:00 to 3:00.  Stop by and have a Hot Dog or Hamburger with the works.  I also will make my famous Potato Salad. MMMM!   On Saturday there will be FREE goodies with each purchase.  I want to say THANK YOU, to all of you that have made Aunt Mary's the Quilt Shop that it is.  I would not be here without you. 

No comments: