Sunday, July 28, 2013

Aunt Mary's Online Store

Do you ever want to go shopping at Aunt Mary's but maybe you can't leave the house?  ie.... maybe your sick, out of gas, bad hair day?  Well now their is an answer to all your troubles!  Aunt Mary's Online!  Yep! go to www.auntmarysquiltshop.flyingcart.com/ and check out all the new fabrics, kits, precuts,books, notions and sew much more, from right there in your comfy chair!  It's been up for a few months and we have been adding all the new things that are coming in.  (I still have lots that I haven't gotten to yet) It will be growing by the day.  I hope you like it.  If you want to e-mail me (contact button) and let me know what you would like to see, or any suggestions at all, I would love to get your input.  Oh! and when you visit the store, I would love for you to sign up for the "Fan Club." These people will be getting great coupons and extras.  Remember with our online store - all orders over $30 - NO SHIPPING CHARGE! Order will be processed and mailed the next day. Except for Mondays. That's usually my day off.  :)

No comments: