Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Need a Fast, Easy Project?

That time of year is coming up VERY fast.  Yesterday, I thought I should start getting some fast, easy projects ready for you.  Here are two of the projects that I came up with. First - Panels are always popular.  With this one, all we did was put two borders around it, quilt it and Voila La! It's done!!!  this one is very cute with cute animals, and it also has a book that is easy to make.  The shop has a few panels that would work just as good.  One of them has vintage cars and trucks.  (Easy gift for a guy) 
Second - The table runner is THE FASTEST table runner project you will ever find! This one uses a 60 degree ruler and any pretty border fabric.  It took me about 30 minutes to make this one.  So you see, being Santa's little elf doesn't mean you have to spend all your time slaving away. As our time gets shorter to that big holiday.  I will be showing more quick projects that make great gifts.  Stay tuned!

No comments: