Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here we are! The day before Thanksgiving.  One of my very favorite holidays. (My favorite is the 4th of July)  Maybe it's my favorite because I get to cook a big feast for people I love and get to enjoy their company all day long.  What could be better?  I  am very thankful for so many things this year.  I am very fortunate to have a great family and so many dear friends, a job I love to go to every day and even though I  can't see as well as I used to, I am quite healthy. I am also grateful to all of you that dropped off food for our local food bank.  Today we are delivering three BIG boxes of food.  I am sending it off with a prayer that whoever receives it, knows there are people that care.  We will continue to take donations till the first of the year. Hopefully we can send them a big gift for Christmas too.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! 

No comments: