Friday, November 18, 2011

Jane Shares Her Bali Wedding Star. All Done!!!

Jane stopped by yesterday to share her "Bali Wedding Star" quilt.  It's all pieced!  Woo Hooo!!  It's sooo pretty!
she is planning on giving this beautiful quilt to her son.  She said, "I sure hope he likes it"  Isn't that always our big worry?  What if they don't like it........  I think we all go through this.  I don't care who it is.  Even the big star quilters in the world.  We put sooo much thought and love into these treasures.  But what if they don't like it?  Well....  I always say, if they love you..... they will love what you did.  Seriously, though,  who would not love this beautiful gift?  

Jane also told me that she loved the class, and would highly recomend it. It's a great way to stay on track and get a big project like this done.  We have a new session starting in January, so if you would like to join us, call us for information. I would love for you to join us.

No comments: