Friday, February 1, 2013

Piece O' Cake MY FAVORITE

Ok, So I have lots of favorites!  That's what makes quilting fun.  This cute quilt has been a big favorite with customers in the shop for quite some time.  Now I can announce that the wonderful person that designed it will be here for a two day workshop in May.  Whooo Hooo!!!  I can't wait.  Becky  Goldsmith will be here for a two day workshop May 10th and 11th.  She was here about three years ago and the students all reported the best comments about the class.  Several have said that the class really kick started their love of hand applique I think Beck is a master at applique and really  knows how to teach her techniques very well. I Do lots and lots of applique and have learned allot from her my self.  When I teach needleturn in classes I have used her Applique Sampler book as a workbook. It has great instructions and up close pictures of all the techniques. Her designs are great as well.  I have collected all of the books and patterns ever published, such whimsical fun quilts!  So check your calendars!  Then call and sign up for the workshop!

No comments: