Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fat Tuesday and Another Succesful Class

We had such a fun class lat Sunday.  The "Haute Tote." Here is Cathy with her FINISHED project.  Isn't it great?  There were more great projects in the class but goofy me,  almost everyone had left before I thought to take pictures.   We also had the first installment of a five month class by Linda Telesbo onSaturday.  It's the "GlacierStar/ Mariners Compass"  Class.  I really see some great projects coming out of that class.  Such pretty colors!  I can't wait to see more of that class as it progresses.  Hopefuly, over the next five months I will remember to take pctures and keep you posted. 
Today is FAT TUESDAY!  All the fat quarters in the shop are just $1.99!  It should be a fun day.  Hope to see you.  I better run and get ready.

No comments: