Thursday, November 8, 2012

Five Big Boxes For The Food Bank!

Just look at our collection for the food bank!  I am so proud of all of you.  For being so generous.  We will be taking this load over to the food bank next week.  They are always so very happy for any help. It makes me want to do more and more for them.  
This year we have also been taking in dog and cat food as well.  I am looking for an outlet to get this to people that have animals and have a hard time feeding them. I know what it's like to have a dog look at you like your the biggest hero in it's world. They are at your side even when no one else is there, listening to all your troubles, and snuggling up to try and make it better.  So, it's important that they get fed well too.   

I will be taking in donations till the first of the year. So if your coming by, bring a can or two with you. 

No comments: