Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kit's For The Show

Boy Oh Boy!  I have been one busy little quilter!  It's been that time of year to get lots and lots of new quilts done.  Not only is there a new class schedule to think about, there is the Q.A. Show next week and the Tri county right after that.  (AND, I suppose if I really want to torture myself...... It's time to start thinking about the BIG shop hop too.)
I think we have some great things to unveil!  Here's one that I just finished.  It's out of the newer "Buggy Barn" book,  Still Crazy.  I know I've said it before, BUT.......  I Love Buggy Barn!!!  This one was no exception.  Aren't they just the cutest little tea pots? So of course I made a few kits.  I have a feeling they wont last long.   I still have to put the binding on today.  So I better get going.  Sooo Much to do!!!! 

No comments: