Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Day Off And New Fabric Works Wonders

I'm feeling SO much better!  I had yesterday off.  Our little Henry is home and seems to be doing ok.  He's sooooo skinny!  But the outlook is good.  So I spent most of the day working on finishing a few projects that will be kits.  The Q.A. Show is coming up fast and my booth there will be chock full of fun new quilts, kits and patterns.  Then the week after is the Tri County Quilt Tour.  Whew!!!!  Lot of work, but lots of fun too.  Then, just one day off and it's fun to come back to the shop and see new fabric!  This is a line from Clothworks.  So Fresh and springy.  We need that!  (Snow at my house last night!  Yuck!!!)   
And this is a line from a company that I think is going to be one of my very favorites.  Camelot Cottons.  the fabric is very different and beautiful.  I can't wait to get more.  I have order lots and lots.  So I guess this week is looking up!  We even have a little sun shine this morning!  Gotta love it!!! 


No comments: