Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm Ready For the Quilt Tour!

Whew!  What a week!  Last week end was the Q.A. Show, out in Monroe.  Its was just THE BEST!  The new building was really the star of the show.  It was so big and light and beautiful!  I really had a great time.  Really, the show was great.  If you didn't make it out there, don't miss it next year.  
Then,  I had to get everything back into the shop and all fluffed up for the Tri County Quilt Tour.  IT STARTS TODAY!! But, no worries,  I'm ready!  
We re-arranged some of the shop.  I think it looks great!  It's just such a big mess till you get it all done.  It's kind of like re-arraigning the living room at home.  It's fun to come home to a new look.  I also have lots of new quilts up.  stay tuned for pictures.  I have about three minutes till we open. SO,  here we go.  Hope to see you!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Shop looks great and the picture of your cat is hilarious!