Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mystery Solved!

Our mystery class, yesterday, was lots of fun!  I think all the students (sluths) would agree with me. They all wanted to know when the next one is scheduled. Well, at this point that's a mystery to me too.  The next quarters class schedule is just beginning to form in my mind now. So, we will have to wait and see what hatches! 










   

Ok!!! So Now the cursor won't let me type were I want to! PUWEY!!!!!  But, today, I have pictures.   I'm not sure how this is an improvement!  Anyway,  The picture above is Christine with her mystery quilt. The top one is Wendy's and the bottom one is Leilani's. They all got their tops almost done.  They will just have to put on the borders.  I really loved this pattern.  Every ones quilt was a big success!    I guess I'll have to start dreaming up a new mystery.

No comments: