Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Got The Blues For You! (and yellows & greens)

 Now, this collection is a breath of fresh air.  It's from Moda, called "Summer Breeze".  It is soooo fresh and beautiful.  I have been thinking of something wonderful to make with it.  (As if I need another project!)  Perhaps, I will make one of our quick throw quilts with the charm packs.  Or maybe I'll just have to take the full collection of fat quarters home and figure something out latter.  That way I HAVE it.  Is that a quilters thinking, or what?
The latest addition to our family (Henry the wiener dog)  has chewed holes in the quilt on my bed. (He is just the sweetest little guy, But he has issues!)  I think he has stopped that habit now.  So maybe this will be a new quilt on my bed.  On the other hand,  I should probably wait and make sure he's stopped.  I would be sooo sad if he did it to a new quilt.  I swear, we should have named him "Darn You"  I can't tell you how many times we have called him that.  "Darn You Henry!!!"

No comments: