Thursday, February 9, 2012

Get Signed Up For "The Buggy Barn" Class

Saturday, February 18th is our next "Buggy Barn" class.  THE Buggy Barn is a beautiful quilt shop just this side of Spokane.  If you have never been there, you should put it on you list of places to visit. Not only is it a great shop the owners are wonderful  designers of THE FUNNEST quilt patterns I know of.  I have been addicted to their technique since the first one of their books that I picked up over twelve years ago.  Now, I think I have about 10 quilts done using their patterns.  I Love them!  they are playful and easy to do.  If you use fabrics that you love, you are guaranteed to have a great time making the quilt.  This is one of their newer books.  I think it came out last summer.  I have already done the "Turkey Quilt" From it and I will be starting one that is soooo cute that has tea pots and  tea cups. I can't Wait to start picking out the fabric.  So if your interested,  we have a fun class coming up.  give me a call and we will get you signed up. I know your going to love it!

No comments: