Thursday, June 13, 2013

Traffic, Up North is Not So Bad!

The BIG Shop Hop is under a week away!  YIKES!!!!  All of the great shops in the Tri County Quilt Association are getting prepared with a vengeance.  the big question among us is how the "Bridge" is going to affect us.  Will it keep all of you from venturing north?  I sure hope not.  From all the reports that I have gotten and from going through it several times myself.  It really is not a big deal.  There is MORE traffic going through Seattle or Everett than the "bridge traffic." is causing. I personally think we have THE BEST shop in the whole shop hop in our area.  ALSO!  Don't forget about the Tri County Treasure Hunt.  This will be the second year we have held the Treasure Hunt in our "Tri County" shops.  Last year everyone really enjoyed it.  I can tell you the Treasure chests full of goodies that you can win are really fantastic!  Just wait till you see.  I will be posting a picture of them on Facebook latter today. So make plans to not miss out on all the fun stuff up north just because the news has nothing better to report than traffic.  Hope to see you all!     

No comments: