Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tri County Treasure Hunt Should Be Lots Of Fun!


I am getting more excited every day!  The big Northwest Shop Hop is just two weeks away!  I think I am getting pretty close to being almost ready.  Well, there is still lots to get ready, but I'm feeling less anxious about it.  This is the map for the "Treasure Hunt" that the Tri  County Quilt Shops are preparing for you as an added fun thing to do during the hop.  You will want to pick up one of these maps at any of the participating shops and during the hop you will need to find the "Treasure Clue" in each shop, then get your map stamped and move on.  When you have found all the clues, turn your map into the last shop and you will be entered into a drawing to win one of three huge treasure baskets.  I think it will be lots of fun!  I have been in charge of collecting the prizes and let me tell you what!!!  there is some really neat "treasures."  The treasure chests are filled to over flowing with all kinds of wonderful things.  Books,  Art, Fabric, Jelly Rolls, Charm packs, and all kinds of great things.  WOW!!! I will try and post some pictures of the "treasure chests" soon. Vendors are still bringing more things to add to them.  

1 comment:

Jill said...

This is awesome! Do we download the treasure map ahead of time?