Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Q.A. Quilt Show. WOW!

Whew!!! I tell you, I will be happy when life slows down just a bit. Last week end was the Quilters Anonymous show out at the Monroe Fair Grounds. The show was just wonderful. I had a such great time seeing everyone. it's like a big party!

There was some really wonderful creations in the show this year. I was blessed to have my booth right across the isle from two show stoppers. It was great to watch people stop with their eyes all big. I'll bet it wins a big ribbon. Well, now I'm in the middle of getting the shop all up and looking pretty for the Tri County Quilt Tour that starts on Wednesday. I think we are almost ready. Just a little tweak here and there. I hope to see you all. I have heard there are some really great quilts to see.

No comments: