Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let's Twist!

Here we are, on Saturday with even MORE yucky old snow outside! I was soooo glad to see these girls show up for class this morning! I think everyone is getting a little more adventuresome on the roads. or they are just getting tired of staying home. Either way it was nice to have them! Here's Denise with her quilt. She always uses such fun fabrics! I love it!!

This class was called "Lets Twist!" Sharon Szekely was the instructor. This is judy with her quilt. Isn't she cute? I think they all had lots of fun and each of their projects were so different.
Here's Kim and her daughter Jennifer. (OK all you can see is Jennifer's hands. I'm such a great photographer!) They were working on a quilt together. They used a layer cake from some wonderful Christmas fabric. It really turned out sweet. All in all, it was a fun day. I was so glad to not be all by myself all day. I sure hope this is the end of the snow! Spring is just around the corner!!


No comments: