Friday, January 21, 2011

Rain, rain GO AWAY!

OK! Even me (The girl that really doesn't mind rain) is getting just a little bit tired of this nasty gloomy weather. This is what it looks like outside my window. I was born and raised in the great Northwest, and when people complain about the weather. I typically want to tell them to move to Arizona. Rain usually makes me feel cozy and homey. But Jeez!!!! I think I need more light or something.
I am very lucky to spend my days in a quilt shop where the flowers bloom all year. Here are some of the latest flowers to bloom in the shop. This one is a Phillip Jacobs, from Free Spirit.
These fresh pansies (my favorite flower cause they always look so happy) are from Northcott. They are from the "Quilt for a cure" line.
So if you are feeling a little gloomy. Stop in and smell the flowers. I feel better already!

No comments: