Friday, January 14, 2011

Quilting With Roxanne! Block of the Month 2010

I am Sooooo lucky to Roxanne Carter teach in my shop six times each month. I just can't say enough about her. She is so talented! On top of all the wonderful patterns she supplies us with each year (and helping students with their other projects) She puts out a block of the month each year. This lovely quilt was made by Shereen, and was from last years classes. Roxanne supplies each student with a pattern for the blocks each month, which usually teaches a new technique. So by the end of the year you have an amazing masterpiece, and I guarantee you will learn lots of tricks along the way.
Roxanne has a new block of the month for this year. Well it's more like a "row" of the month. It's very pretty and you can make it in several sizes. Maybe you want to join us. Check out her schedule on my web site and give me a call.

No comments: