Saturday, February 6, 2010

Smooth Sailing


This time of year is always busy for me. Soo many quilts that I have to get done. The Tri County Quilt tour is almost here and I am done with my quilt. TA DA!!!!! If your not familiar with this event. It's lots of fun. Basically you will be going to 15 of the best quilt shops in the northwest. At each shop you will pick up an original block pattern that was designed by the shop for this tour. Then...... you get to see what each of us have come up with using our own fabrics and layouts. this will be our third year and customers have raved about how different, and beautiful the quilts are in each shop. Here is a sneak peek of my block. The quilt will be hung in the shop on March 1st. Stop by and see it and pick up information on the tour.

No comments: