Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The 2010 Winter Olympics Has arrived at Aunt Mary's!

First, I want to thank all of you that made Aunt Mary's 10th anniversary celebration such a fun time. I had fun all week, but Saturday was really a fun time! Thank you all for making Aunt Mary's what it is! I would never have made it ten years if I didn't have all you wonderful friends.

Now, Check out this cute quilt with the winter Olympics all over it. It's a really easy little quilt kit. It would make a great remembrance of a trip to Vancouver or just trip to the couch to watch it on TV. There are only ten days left before the Olympics start. I always love to watch the amazing athletes do what they do and make it look easy. This year is even more exciting as we have it all happening right out our back door. Maybe Aunt Mary's will get to welcome some of the spectators traveling up north. I hope so!

No comments: