Thursday, September 19, 2013

I'm Back! Kind Of.....

 Oh!  The Wedding last Saturday was truly magical!  Really one of the best days of my life!  I've had lots of my friends say, "I bet your glad it's over"  NOPE!!  That day could go one for ever.  The kids were so happy, the party was fun,(Thankfully, there was plenty of food) the sun came out just in time for the ceremony, and the evening was beautiful with all the lights in the trees.  There was even fireworks! My favorite!! It was wort all the work that went into it.  With that all said......... I'm really not as young as I used to be.  Monday morning came way to soon!  I was a ZOMBIE!!! It's Thursday now and I'm starting to feel a little more awake, and it's time to start thinking about the shop.  We have lots of fun things on the horizon.  
This Saturday, Aunt Mary's will be hosting "The American Hero's" quilt group.  I love having them here.  They do such great work.  I'm proud that I can help in some little way.  They would love to have you join them this Saturday.  There is work for everyone.  Binding, sewing a few blocks, ironing or just stopping by to cheer them on.  They take donations of time, fabric or even $$.  We also have some great classes coming up soon.  Here's a picture of one of Krista's Tuffit classes.  We have a new session coming soon.  There are many fun classes, come in and get a newsletter and let's get you signed up.  Then,  Nest Saturday is our big Customer Garage Sale, that just happens to coincide with the big 91mile yard sale with the Tri County Quilt Shop Association.  All the shops will be getting their clearance stuff out.  More about that latter.  I just had a Sales Rep come in the back door.  I FORGOT!! Go figure!!  I gotta get my head in the game.  So Blog with you latter.

No comments: