Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Fall Newsletter Is Out! Fun Stuff Ahead!

I am ALWAYS so excited to get the new newsletters all done and out to everyone.  I get excited about all the fun upcoming events and opportunities for everyone. Fall is a big time of year at the quilt shop as well.  The kids go back to school, the weather starts to turn, and everyone cozies up and starts think about the holidays just around the corner.  This newsletter has lots of information. Not only about classes, but sales and fun things like the "Triangle" exchange, when the scissor guy will be here, and our annual food drive.  I do get very excited about the classes though.  This time we focus on lots of great gift ideas that you may like to make for everyone n your list.  Hand made gifts are THE BEST after all.  So filled with love and thought.  Lets see, we have "The Tuffit," The clothesline tote, some great handbags and even the floorquilts.  So there is something for everyone.  If you are not on my e-mail list, you can either stop in the shop and pick up a newsletter or send me an e-mail and I will put you on our e-mail list and send you a newsletter.  I don't want you to miss out on anything!  My e-mail is carrol@auntmarysquiltshop.com
Hope to hear from you.

No comments: