Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring Posies

Look at the pretty posies I made.  Aren't they cute?  I have a group of ladies coming over from Eastern Washington and I thought I would make them a little souvenir to remind them of Aunt Mary's.  These little guys are made with the Keshashi Flower Maker Templates, and are quite easy to do.  These ones, I sewed a pin closer on the back so that you can wear them as a pin.  I have seen them on hair clips and on handmade bag.  The possibilities are endless.  I still have a few more to make, but they don't take too long.  I really enjoy using up small scraps, and seeing how pretty they turn out.  Each one gave me a smile as I was making it.  Isn't that why we create? Most of these are made from new"Kaffe" fabric that has just come in.  Cute! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are very cute...