Thursday, March 7, 2013

March Is Quilters Month

The Month of March is jam packed FULL of fun things for quitters to take part in!  It starts out with Expo last weekend in Puyallup.  Then!  Next week on the 15th, 16th and 17th, there is the QA Show in Monroe, at the fair grounds.  It's in a new building.  This will be the second year in the building and It absolutely gorgeous!!! Parking is great!  The lighting is soooo nice and the vendors (Aunt Mary's Will be there) are fun!  THEN, the very next week is the Tri County Quilt Tour!  March 20th through the 23rd.WOW!!!  All the shops are getting ready!  This year we are celebrating the months of the year.  I have November.  I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what everyone has done with the block patterns.  I know we have lots of other fun things getting ready for you to see as well. There are drawings and then  you get to collect all the charms from each shop.  Fun!!! 

This all kind of make me a little nervous!  I have soooooo much to get ready.  My list is quite long!  So off I go! 

Oh!  I almost forgot! This is a picture of one of our latest kits.  It's made from Northcott's "Stonehenge" fabric.  VERY pretty and you can make it in three diffeent sizes.  I will have it out a the QA show.  Come see!

No comments: