Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fat Quarter Day

Today is "Fat Quarter Day!"  It's part of the big anniversary sale.  Everyday there is a different sale happening.  TODAY if you purchase three fat quarters you get the fourth one free!  Whoo Hoo!  Here at Aunt Mary's we have tons of Fat Quarters throughout the shop.  When a line comes in we automatically cut fat quarters from each piece.  That makes lots to choose from.  This bank of  drawers is a big focal point in the shop.  It hold hundreds of fat quarters.  It is a great find from an antique store in Snohomish.  When we bought it, it was dusty and falling apart. My husband fixed it all up and now it's good as new.   I knew exactly what we would use it for.  FAT QUARTERS of course.  We were told it came from the old Fredrick and Nelson store, down town Seattle.  I wasn't so sure I believed it. However I had a lady in the shop one day that recognized it on the spot.  She worked in the "glove" department. Isn't that the coolest?  So now it lives here at Aunt Mary's holding fat quarters for which I think it was realy made for.  So I hope you can make it in today, or catch one of the others Sales this week.  OR - At least stop by for the big party on Saturday.

No comments: