Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Kaffe Fabric Has Arrived

Just look at a few of the absolutely gorgeous, yummy fabric that came in this week.  The fabrics from Kaffe Fasset have become one of my favorites!  Some of each of the new bolts has followed me home.  My stash has really gotten a little out of control.  But, I can't help it!  Since I started using it for the "Kim McLean" Patterns. I look at it with a whole new eye.  There are so many possibilities.  I can cut out a bird here, a flower there..........  
This is an old "Kaffe" Fabric with new colors.  I brought in all three color ways.  LOVE IT!!!  The other thing I love about this line is the fact that you really can't go wrong.  It all goes together.  You will have to stay tuned for some projects using this fabric.  OH!  And if you can't stop by the shop for some.  Go to my on line store and I will mail it to you.  Remember,  No shipping over $30.  It will be there before you know it!

No comments: