Wednesday, September 26, 2012

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

Thank you all, for all your wonderful thoughts! I really appreciate all the prayers.  What would I ever do without all of you?  Thank You!!! Ok! So let's look to the bright future.  I'm tired of feeling bad.  Things have started to look up anyway.  I had to put a few of my orders on hold for a week or so. But in the end, I think everything will be ok.  One great thing to look forward to is the "91 Mile Yard Sale!"  All the shops in the Tri County Quilt Association clean up the shop and place all kinds of great things that need a home on at a great discount.  I have been going through the shop and have pulled around fifty bolts of fabric to add to the already full clearance wall.  It's all going to be 45% off. Gotta take at least a yard to get that price though.  If you finish a bolt you can have it for 50% off.  I also have gone through all my books and patterns.  If they haven't moved in six months........  you can take them home for 50% off.  You may even find a few jelly rolls, kits and, well, you just never know!  So if that's not enough to get you out on the road, how about taking 20% off all the holiday fabric in the shop!  So That Would mean Christmas and Halloween fabric.  Woo hoo!  AND!!! just for fun for every $10 you spend in any of our shops during the run. You will be entered into a drawing to win a gift certificate to ALL the shops.  There will be two winners. One for a twenty dollar gift certificate and someone else will win a ten dollar gift certificate.  Wouldn't it be fun to go on a shopping spree to all the shops?  So you all better get you cars gassed up and your walkin shoes on! 

No comments: