Friday, June 3, 2011

Aunt Mary's Saturday Sampler. Yea!!!

A new addition of Saturday Sampler started here at the shop last month.  But it's not to late to join us!  Here is our block from last month.  We started with really basic piecing, using strata , talking about accurate quarter inch seams, we used magic corners for fast easy star points and came up with this cute block.  Each month my goal is to show some different piecing techniques.  Through the year we will touch on curved piecing,  paper piecing, even a little applique,( I know! It's just one block!) I hope we can help you learn new, fun skills. 
Tomorrow, (The first Saturday of June) will be our next session.  If you think you might be interested in joining us, call the shop and we will fill you in on the details.  Or just come tomorrow at 10:30 or 2:00.  We will get you going!

1 comment:

marylouweidman said...

Darling Carol! I cannot add to my blog as they want me to update-argghhhh. I can't find your email. My new address for my new blog is
http://marylouweidman-marylou.blogspot.com/
Please please add this to your wonderful blog. I feel so sad about having to do this. But happy to see your blog!