Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Saturday Sampler Starts This Saturday

It's time to get our Saturday Sampler Sessions going again. This Saturday will be the first meetings, At 10:30 and 2:00. I am very excited to do this again. We took about a year off, and I had so many people that have asked to do it again that I decided to get us it going. Each month we will be working on a new block. I like to do blocks that teach something. We will start with basic piecing and do lots of other techniques through the year. Curved piecing, paper piecing, set in piecing, and even touch on some applique. I think it's better to learn something than just do the easy stuff the whole time. At the end there will be several ways to set all the block. so each one will look so different. We may even show how to quilt as you go. So, set your alarm this Saturday and let get you going!

No comments: