Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Applique Workshop Today!

It was 7am this morning, my husband says it's "time to get up." My first thought is yuk! I Don't want too!!! The house is cold, I'm still tired! Then slowly my brain goes to the day ahead..... Applique Workshop! Ok! I can get going. I love applique and I love to help others learn to love applique as much as I do. So today I have the opportunity to work with a few people that want to learn. What could be better? This workshop is for anyone that wants to work on their hand applique, If you need the very basics or just need a little help on your stitches. I'll help. If you think you would like to come to a workshop, check my web site or stop in for a newsletter with all the classes on it. Let's get you going.
This picture is a new project I am working on. It uses Kaffe Fasset fabrics. So far, I really like how it's coming out. Well, On with the day!

No comments: