Monday, November 16, 2009

MaryLou's New Book

I have been eagerly awaiting MaryLou Wiedman's new book, and now it's here!!! I can remember seeing MaryLou at quilt market in Houston about ten years ago, and being kind of star struck. She is soooo talented and I love here work. The quilts she showed at the time were just wonderful, So full of stories! I had not until that time thought about making a quilt that told stories or celebrated a memory. What a true family heirloom! Since that time I have had MaryLou teach several workshops at Aunt Mary's, and count her as one of my friends. You are going to just love this new book. It's the kind you can sit down and just read for wonderful unending inspiration! Her thoughts on being creative will make your head spin! IT'S A GOTTA HAVE!!! I have several copies in the shop and more on the way. BE watching for a workshop with MaryLou here at Aunt Mary's in the spring!

No comments: