Sunday, October 11, 2009

Movie Night



Saturday night was MOVIE NIGHT! I always love this fun day. I get to have fun too! We watched lots of old wonderful old movies like "Murder on the Orient Express" and "Dial M For Murder" and a few new ones Like " The Bucket list." It was Lot's of fun just being with the girls and enjoying the day. I also got some quilting done. I think I ate way too much junk food though. Pizza, Popcorn, chips and candy. Maybe next time we will have some healthy food. Hanging out in the shop in my Pj's always seems lazy, but fun. It's a great excuse to get some brand new flannel pj's. I love them, and you can never have to many. Look for this event on the winter schedule. IT"S FUN! Until then, brush up on your movie trivia. You could win a gift certificate.

No comments: