Friday, July 17, 2009

Back From Vacation

I"M BACK! Vacation was great! I didn't get to go to the Oregon Coast. My husband had too much work to do. Oh Well. It was so nice to be home for a while. Here at the shop Pat got lots and lots of great stuff in. It's so much fun to come back to a "new" looking shop. This line from Michael Miller is Sooooo Nice. I just love the fairies on it.
Here's a close up of the fairies. Aren't they sweet?

This is such a great little line from Timeless Treasures. Black and White and LIME GREEN! Yummy!!!!


Christmas fabrics are arriving almost every day. It's hard to believe it's just around the corner already. Yep you better get going and be ahead this year. (Humbug!)



Here comes Santa Clause! I just love this one, It's from Alexander Henry of course!!










Fall is my favorite time of the year. We are starting to get some great fall color here at Aunt Mary's So, anyway that's just a few of the new things. I'm glad to be back and get to play in the fun fabric.






No comments: